Did you know that over 80% of false alarms are the result of human error? As an Alarm Dealer, we assume responsibility for this problem and ask that you help us keep false alarms to a minimum.
False dispatches are expensive. They cost our Sheriff’s, Fire and Police Departments time and money.
In addition, response times for real emergencies are affected if an officer is sent to a false alarm. We ask that you review the items below and join our effort to continue to reduce false alarms.
What you can do to help prevent false alarms:
What we do to help prevent false alarms:
- Install quality products.
- Design your system to fit your needs and lifestyle – paying particular attention to entry/exit doors and motion sensors.
- Educate and certify our Technicians through the Alarm Association of Florida.
- Review system operations with you and answer any questions you have.
- Provide an installation manual for your reference.
- Each business day, we review alarm signals sent by our customer’s and make follow-up calls to determine if service is needed or if questions need to be answered.
- Utilize two-call verification. It is Florida State Law that two calls be made before the authorities are dispatched.
We are pleased that you have read our suggestions and hope you find them helpful in our fight against false alarms. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 863-465-3352.